The LC Project Engineer shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Execution of the technical aspects of LC projects to ensure project requirements are met.
- Maintenance of engineering data including drawings, bills of material, and system documentation including operations manuals.
- Coordinate design and drafting support for projects and the product line.
- Support for customer operations and troubleshooting.
- Provide office support for Linde Cryogenics Field Service team when issues arise.
- Understand project contractual requirements and provide feedback for completed milestones to support project invoicing.
- Learn and abide by the Linde Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions and decisions.