The Sr. Financial Analyst is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Lead key areas of financial planning process, supporting Head of Finance to develop a P&L forecast that is integrated with strategic and operational plans. Includes recommendations that support the Company’s financial goals and objectives.
- Manage financial analysis of business and product-line initiatives including data mining/opportunity identification in order to provide recommendations that support objectives
- Spearhead process to develop cash forecast and reporting ensuring integration with project deal structures, profit forecast, intercompany, and working capital plans. Perform scenario planning to understand and anticipate key risks & opportunities for appropriate action plans
- Lead capital projects financial analysis across the business to ensure projects are linked to strategy and guide optimal capital allocation
- Manage analysis of trade working capital in order to optimize cash flow with continuous improvement across accounts payable terms, inventory turnover, etc.
- Lead evaluation and implementation of business intelligence initiatives (tools/process) that enhance reporting systems, quality and timeliness for optimal business decisions
- Ensure related financial targets and in-process performance measures are effective and enabling optimal results. Partner with cross-functional leaders to continuously improve measures
- Learn and abide by the Linde Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions and decisions