- Responsible for managing company documents while also ensuring their accuracy, quality and integrity
- Coordinate with key internal functional groups to communicate critical project information.
- Create, review and revise documentation procedure according to standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for resolving VPN- VIP or IPIX client software interface issues.
- Responsible for helping employees resolve GDMS related issues.
- Prepare and run documentation and vendor reports for Project Management and other departments as required.
- Perform Quality Checks on Engineering and Supplier deliverables (Doc number, title, revision, date etc.) and comply with Project requirements.
- Validate Contractor provided deliverables and associated DDR metadata to support data transfer to Company EDMS.
- Ensures employees adhere to record retention policies and safeguard information.
- Responsible for training employees on records management policies and procedures, which include documentation, retention, retrieval, destruction and disaster recovery.
- Assist with file migrations, audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed.
- Responsible for coordinating that Review Cycles are properly reviewed and approved.
- Return certified vendor drawing to vendor with mark-ups.
- Organize and maintain documents, adhering to the company's document lifecycle procedures, and archive inactive records in accordance with the records retention schedule.
- Assembly of both paper and electronic Equipment Data Books and ensure they comply with Client contract requirements.
- Must have 3 plus years’ experience with Oil & Gas Company and provide technical support, including working experience with IT systems and tools.
- Associate’s Degree or 4-5 year’s experience as Document Management Coordinator or similar experience.
Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software, Lotus Notes, and other Company and discipline specific software applications, such as Documentum, VIP, Bentley, VoloView, and AutoCAD.
- Accurately sequence numerically and alphabetically.
- Operate office equipment; i.e., fax scanner, printer, and copier.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Document Control IT tools, databases, and administrative procedures.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of discipline work flows and deliverables produced to execute project.
- Knowledge and experience in Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed