The Quality Control Clerk shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Setup, enter and maintain all Material Test Reports (MTR) Material Records in computer system.
- Create Stainless Steel and Phenolic Tags/Name Plates
- Create stencils for the fabrication shop
- Set up electronic folders per job for QC Documentation, and assist other departments with electronic documentation set up as needed
- Maintain electronic QC Documentation and other Quality Records in the Documentum system,
- Perform monthly calibration duties using the electronic calibration program
- Miscellaneous duties as needed.
- Provide support for client inspectors assigned at Linde for the duration of a project.
- Learn and abide by the Linde Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions and decisions.