The Fabrication Clerk shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Entry of data into the computer system
- Creating, imputing and verifying requisitions
- Setup and maintain all Material Records
- Resolve nonconformance’s with vendors
- Tracking the shipment of items from Vendors
- Resolve accounting billing discrepancies
- Learn and abide by the Linde Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions and decisions.