The Class A Material Handler shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Load and unload trucks.
- Stock and issue materials, accept/reject material based upon P.O., Specifications & other requirements
- Update material movements and location changes by using the Tracking system.
- Count, handle and store all parts and materials in proper location.
- Maintain a productivity level that is consistently equal to the Company’s established requirements, as defined by work instructions.
- Workmanship must meet the Company’s quality standards.
- Follow LENA safety policies and procedures as outlined in the Safety Manual.
- Instruct and direct work of others.
- Learn and abide by the Linde Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions and decisions.