The Class A Painter/Sandblaster shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Apply industrial coatings per recommended thickness.
- Mix, thin and adjust spray equipment for proper atomization.
- Check prime job and apply second coat to specified thickness.
- Blast structures/equipment per S.S.P.C. requirements
- Productivity level must consistently equal the Company’s established productivity requirements, as defined by work instructions.
- Workmanship must meet the Company’s quality standards.
- Follow LENA safety policies and procedures as outlined in the Safety Manual.
- Maintain records on paint.
- Learn and abide by the Linde Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions and decisions.